Board Risk Committee Membership – Join Today!
The BRC is one of the foremost thought leadership peer council for board directors and Chief Risk Officers. The BRC is a nonprofit, non-competitive, trusted place for the exchange of ideas, strategies, and best practices in enterprise risk oversight. Launched in the fall of 2020 by Catherine A. Allen, the BRC has published 35 issues of the Board Risk Report and has presented virtual programs for directors and managers on emerging and cascading risks with the objective of mitigating risk exposure.
The BRC audience and future members are seasoned corporate directors and senior executives who serve on, or work with, Risk Committees or Board Committees overseeing risk, including Audit, ESG, Strategy, and Talent & Compensation
The BRC brand is recognized as:
- A true peer community of risk professionals.
- A leader in developing high-quality programming, thought leadership, and sharing best practices resulting in more effective enterprise risk management and board oversight.
- A valued facilitator accessing critical insight from leading authorities across a variety of industries and addressing risk topics such as:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Talent Management
- Example Board Risk Reports:
• Channeling the Explosive Power of Generative Artificial Intelligence
• Is Your Risk Appetite Statement More than an Academic Exercise?
• The 2023 Risk Landscape
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
Sign up now in two easy steps:
- Step One:
Click on the “Sign Up Now” link below to access the Member Profile submission page. Answer the member profile questions and press “submit.”
- Step Two:
After submitting your Member Profile, you will receive an email confirmation within 2-3 minutes including a link to pay for your membership (this email will come from The Board Risk Committee, email@example.com – please check your junk folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes of submitting the Member Profile form). Submit your payment to complete your membership application and you will receive your BRC New Member Welcome Package via email within two business days (this package will include the BRC library of 35 Board Risk Reports).
If you have any questions, please contact Ellen Dube at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Membership Packages are also available:
Please contact Susan C. Keating, BRC Chief Partnership Officer, at email@example.com if you would like to sign up to 7 individuals under one corporate rate of $1,500. This option works well for companies interested in having multiple board directors and their C-Suite access membership under one group rate and enjoy the benefits of additional partner recognition and opportunities.